blog
erin on You Tube erin on my space erin on facebook erin on twitter Merchandise Bio Clips Appearances contact Home press

Monday, July 24, 2006

Fun LA Shows!

Hello people of Los Angeles! Hello people of NY who log on to hear crazy stories of my new life in LA but then discover I haven't written any crazy stories even though I feel a little crazy out here. The daily, weekly, monthly adventures are coming. For instance, I mistakenly rented a white PT Cruiser, forcing me to drive around the streets of LA in a white high top sneaker. Stay tuned for more! In the meantime, I have two great shows this week, so come out and laugh and laugh and enjoy free air conditioning. Sunday's show is in the Belly Room at the Comedy Store on Sunset. Tuesday's show is at the fantastic hotspot EL CID, where we joke about famous Spanish conquistadors. They were hilarious. Hope to see you there.

No comments: