blog
erin on You Tube erin on my space erin on facebook erin on twitter Merchandise Bio Clips Appearances contact Home press

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Erin's Blowing Out Blowout Show

Hello fun people that I've met over the last ten years in Manhattan. After hours of deliberation and red wine, I've decided to ship out to Los Angeles. I'm moving out there to pursue more acting opportunities. And, of course, I will be performing as much stand-up as possible. In order to celebrate/say goodbye, I'm throwing together a crazy fun blowout show. Please come out and laugh and laugh and drink and drink and cry and cry. Ok, there's no crying in comedy. I can't thank you enough for all your support and generosity throughout the years. I would never be doing this without you. Hope to see you there!


 TRAVELLING HOTPANTS
 Wednesday March 29th, 2006
 8pm show, doors open at 7pm
 The Laugh Lounge, 151 Essex Street between Stanton and Rivington
 www.laughloungenyc.com
 $10 cover/ 2 drinks
 RSVP: 212-614-2500

The doors open at 7pm. There will be $5 drink specials and delicious snacks. Come down early and hang out with me and the other insane entertainers on the show. Most of the proceeds will go to the Travelling Hotpants Foundation
which provides me with luggage, plane tickets and comedy notebooks. Cheers!

No comments: