blog
erin on You Tube erin on my space erin on facebook erin on twitter Merchandise Bio Clips Appearances contact Home press

Monday, January 22, 2007

Freezing

Apparently when the temperature dips below 32 degrees in California, it causes a STATE of emergency. That's right. Last week we were in a STATE of emergency. Get this..I had to wear a coat. Yes, it's true. I thought it was some sort of sick joke as well. Tip of the day: I was watching the local news (because I need new material) and these were some suggestions on how to survive the cold weather. This is verbatim.

#1. Avoid Alcohol and Caffeine. These beverages thin your blood, causing you to become colder.

Good to know that my third baileys and coffee wasn't keeping me warm. Although my face was glowing. And so was my spirit.

#2. Don't ignore shivering. This is your body's way of telling you that you're losing heat.

Yes, a local news reporter had to actually say this to the camera with a straight face.

#3. I can't figure out what the rest of the tips were because for the first time in my life I acknowledged that I was shivering.

No comments: